StrawHat supports professional theatre and the careers of non-Equity performers and technical artists looking to develop their careers in theatre through the following services:
Our combined audition event takes place once a year in New York City:
- Three days of auditions
- 700+ performers
- 30+ theatres and producers offering employment opportunities
- Open to non-Equity performers age 18 and older
Our online services provide:
- Personal profile page for every registered performer with photo and resume
- Actor Search casting database utilizing performer profiles
- Staff/Tech/Design database complete with resumes and (optional) portfolios
- Individual profile page for every registered company, providing contact and season info, job listings, and links to company web sites
- Information on professional resume format, headshots, audition preparation, and more
Organizations attending StrawHat Auditions range from summer stock theatres and live entertainment production companies to independent casting directors.
To learn more, use the drop-down menu under Actors to read our complete application instructions and other information.
For Register Register