Calling all Technical Theatre Artists & Administrators!Companies are in search of every skill set from AEA stage managers to running crew, from Technical Directors to spot operators, and everything in between – pit musicians, too. So make a great summer happen – register today! Post your profile and resume online free of charge and be front-and-center for employment opportunities in summer stock theaters, regional theaters, and special production companies. You'll have access to what the theaters are doing this season, what positions are open and who to contact… if they don't contact you first.
- Create a profile page and post your resume to be part of our talent database
- Directors, Music Directors, Musicians, Choreographers and Stage Managers (Union and non-union) are welcome
- Directors & Choreographers; Music Directors & Accompanists; Designers (Set, Scenic Design, Lighting, Costumes, etc.): provide links to personal websites, YouTube, Vimeo, Sound Cloud, etc. to promote your work
Potential employers post their job openings, and then use our database to search for candidates. Interviews take place by phone – no in-person interviews required, unless at the employer’s discretion.
INSTRUCTIONS: When you register or log in, you will first be directed to your Dashboard. Dashboard items in red are pending/incomplete (when complete, they turn blue – or disappear).
In the Dashboard:
Verify Your Email Address: This will confirm that you input your email correctly. Once you verify, this task will disappear from your dashboard. Check your spam folder and mark our email as "not spam" if it doesn't show in your in-box! Add the following to your Contact List: [email protected] AND [email protected].
Complete the online registration form. This is the basis for your On Line Staff profile. It’s important for you to complete this form in order for your listing to appear in search results.
Profile Information: Open your Personal Profile so you can complete your Online Registration Form. There are 4 sections:
- Personal Information: Your contact info, position sought, employment availability dates, etc. NOTE: Primary Position Sought is a required field – without it, your listing will not appear in searches. Be sure to use the calendar selection function to input your employment availability.
- Upload your one-page resume pdf here.
- Click SUBMIT when completed.
- Roles: A mini-resume. Enter between 5 – 10 credits. Click SUBMIT when completed.
- Portfolio: Input links to your website, video reel, production photos, etc. (optional)
- Profile picture: Upload a photo (jpg only!) and use the cropping tool. Original images must be 600 pixels wide or smaller to upload. Click SUBMIT when completed. (There are a number of FREE web optimization tools available online to compress your photo jpg. We suggest http://jpeg-optimizer.com/.
Once you have completed your profile, go back to your dashboard to complete:
- Subscription: Listing as a staff/tech/design candidate is free of charge, but to activate your account you have to subscribe on this page. Our subscription period runs from Nov. 1st to October 1st and provides your access to the theatre listings and loads your Staff Profile into our Search. Just click on SUBSCRIBE and you’re all set.